domingo, 15 de junho de 2008

The Stylistics! Show em BH!

The Stylistics! Show em BH!

You Make Me Feel Brand New
The Stylistics

Composição: stylistics

My love i'll never find the words my love
To tell you how i feel my love
Mere words can not explain
Precious love you held my life within your hands
Created everything i am taught me how to live again


Only you cared when i needed a friend (oh)
Believed in me through thick and thin
This song is for you filled with gratitude and love

[chorus]
God bless you
You make me feel brand new
For god blessed me with you
You make me feel brand new
I sing this song for you
Make me feel brand new

[verse two]

My love whenever i was insecure
You built me up and made me sure
You gave my pride back to me
Precious friend, with you i will always have a friend
Or someone who i can depend to walk the path that sometimes
Bends

Without you
Life has no meaning
Like notes to a song out of time
How can i repay you for having faith in me.

Nenhum comentário: